It ain't half quiet here now (Silly Emoticon Competition)

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
SHS`

Post by SHS` »

[quote131f2="The Black Pit"][quote131f2="SHS`"]SHS` -> [img131f2]http://lambcutlet.org/images/bsb-slap.gif[/img131f2] <- Teh (big) Baby[/quote131f2]
Hey, that smilie is (c) me. ;)[/quote131f2]

Indeed. :mrgreen:

But it's hosted on my server[/size131f2]
Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信
phpBB™ 3.1.x, Bug/Security trackers
phpBB™ Bertie Bear 3.0 — prosilver Edition!Asking Questions The Smart Way

Fubonis

Post by Fubonis »

I'll be here for the most part. Mainly because the support forums are slow and yeah. The only reason is the mods forum. Why did the mods board have to be moved...
lol text cos it wuz all liek, "wtf 2 small"

Kanuck

Post by Kanuck »

You know, I like it the way it is. Just, I agree with Fubonis... the h-a-c-k and style boards ought to be here.
I rule.

Pit

Post by Pit »

And that annoying h-a-c-k -> m-o-d censor should be removed.

Fubonis

Post by Fubonis »

j00 1337 #4x02
8wu4# #4#4#4. j00 i5 50 1337 j00 c4n #4x02 7#3 c3n502

-=Smiles and nods=-
lol text cos it wuz all liek, "wtf 2 small"

SHS`

Post by SHS` »

[quotef5264="Fubonis"]j00 1337 #4x02
8wu4# #4#4#4. j00 i5 50 1337 j00 c4n #4x02 7#3 c3n502

-=Smiles and nods=-[/quotef5264]

Uuuum.... Yeah. :P
Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信
phpBB™ 3.1.x, Bug/Security trackers
phpBB™ Bertie Bear 3.0 — prosilver Edition!Asking Questions The Smart Way

Coasters2k

Post by Coasters2k »

I feel uncomfortable and unknown on the main phpBB forums. Looks like I'll be staying here. :D
Brandon Rodriguez
http://www.coasters2k.com

Nuttzy99

Re: It ain't half quiet here now

Post by Nuttzy99 »

[quotece728="psoTFX"]It's quite spooky here now! Still, I feel horribly 'lost' on the main forums ... this is my 'home' :D[/quotece728]

Well phpbb.com is down right now, which is why I'm here. Until portal development starts rockin' I'll be over there. Seems like area51 will become one of those rare places with few users but all of unusualally high quality. Or in Pits case, just unusual :lol: I'll probably drop by from time to time to get high quality feedback on mods I'm working on.

BTW, I should be posting the source code tonight to the "lab rat" version of my automatic mod installer :D I'll be looking for eveyone's feedback ;)

h[bce728][/bce728]ack h[bce728][/bce728]ack h[bce728][/bce728]ack h[bce728][/bce728]ack.... see, I'm a h[bce728][/bce728]acker and not a moder :lol:

-Nuttzy :cool:
SpellingCow.com - Free spell check service for your forums or any web form!
My Other Site

smithy_dll

Post by smithy_dll »

cool, it's nice for here to be quiet
yeh the main site appears to have the DB system down

It, it says your using In-Line, i looked it up (on hotscripts) and you have to pay over a hundred dollars for it, or did you pull a few strings seeing your the phpBB group and all

I have started converting a few of the phpBB2 functions to asp.net(VB.net) and it's quite interesting. I have done a little bit of pagination, and bbcode routines, and the BBcode i have done is looking good
phpBB, its open source, become involved, write a modification!
Modifications Database | MOD Development Forum Rules | MOD Studio

ColetasSoft

Post by ColetasSoft »

[quote45f27="Bear"]Do you think we're going to have a separation of camps here? The usual folks on the dev board and all the n00bs on the new board? I keep seeing them pop in - there's nothing new here. :P[/quote45f27]

Yeah, somebody should weed out the n00bs... now, wait a minute [i45f27]I´m[/i45f27] a n00b!

Maybe it´s a good thing my n00b opinion carries no weight; me and my big mouth... :lol: :lol: