countdown applet not working in opera 6.1

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
la'dsasha

countdown applet not working in opera 6.1

Post by la'dsasha »

http://www.phpbb.com

all i get is invalid byte code. i even updated JRE to 1.4. *sigh*

R45

Post by R45 »

I think the real problem is........... why are you using opera? :D

Nuttzy99

Post by Nuttzy99 »

You should submit a bug report :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Nuttzy :cool:
SpellingCow.com - Free spell check service for your forums or any web form!
My Other Site

1D10T

Post by 1D10T »

[quoteddce7]I think the real problem is........... why are you using opera? [/quoteddce7]
maybe because opera rules :P. Why use anything else?
A day in the life of a bit;
101010011101010100011110011110001010010011100 "ahh sod this, im going home"

hsim

Post by hsim »

well, works flawlessly for me w/ JRE 1.4, Netscape JPI 6.1, Mozilla 2002040303 :) change browser :D
email me: hsim at gmx.li

la'dsasha

Post by la'dsasha »

[quote0386c="Ras"]I think the real problem is........... why are you using opera? :D[/quote0386c]

why [i0386c]wouldnt[/i0386c] you use opera? it is one of the most css compliant browsers (i believe the other is mozilla). it is also much more easily customizable than ie or ns (in terms of buttons/skins; there are 81 custom button sets premade for download, vs netscape's 5). it has had disable/enable cookies from specific sites long before ie got it (only 6+ has it, opera has had it at least as early as v5, and is currently on 6.2 beta). and i can turn off those damn popup windows without turning off javascript.

there are other perks too, like turning off the downloading of images and only using cached ones (particularly useful if you browse forums where everyone uses geoshitties to host their sig :roll:). i can easily toggle between display modes (user & author), for people who cant code css properly. i can tell when cookies are sniffing eachother for information (opera will tell you it is doing so, and destroy the offending cookie).

i have google search built right into my chrome, with additional search fields available (add or removes easily): images, movies, domains, search in page (so much nicer than ctrl+f), mp3s, amazon, news, and more.

i hear the mouse gestures are great, but i dont personally use them.

i can go on, but these are the main reasons why i choose opera.

edit: almost forgot the best feature! in the event that opera should crash, when you start up again, it asks you if you want to start where you left off with full back & forward history.