Changing phpBB?

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Roger Moore

Changing phpBB?

Post by Roger Moore »

At the bottom of everypage it says "Powered by phpBB". Are we allowed to change this to something else and remove the link to this site?

Roger
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

No, that's the only thing that we have to respect: the copyright note.

Is it really so important for you to remove this note? IMHO it stands for quality. So there is no need to delete it.

If you skip it anyway you won't get any support if there are any problems.
Ciao... Thunder[/size52197]
[color=#FFB16352197]Hannes[/color52197] [color=#1B7CAD52197]Minimair[/color52197]
[color=#1B7CAD52197]phpBB2[/color52197] [color=#FFB16352197]Groupie[/color52197][/size52197]
hsim

Post by hsim »

[code:100cb1]<!--
We request you retain the full copyright notice below including the link to www.phpbb.com.
This not only gives respect to the large amount of time given freely by the developers
but also helps build interest, traffic and use of phpBB 2.0. If you cannot (for good
reason) retain the full copyright we request you at least leave in place the