How using a site wide password?

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
fritz_corner

How using a site wide password?

Post by fritz_corner »

I'm creating a closed community here for a bunch of people I know and don't know. I don't know if any of you know about avidgamers, lunarstorm etc but it's supposed to look a bit like that. What I would like to do is keeping people out of my site but have it so that the members only have to log in once. It's a few photo pages and so on that I also want to protect. Guests, or regular members are welcome of course but they shouldn't be able to see those pages.

So: How do I import a password from another login form into the phpBB forum?

Or: How do I export the phpBB password to another form for other protected pages?

/still stranger to php... :oops:

Borty

Post by Borty »

mods.phpbb.com

Search for aceman he has an index login script and a protection login script avaiable

hsim

Post by hsim »

email me: hsim at gmx.li

fritz_corner

Post by fritz_corner »

lol, can't say that helped me much... Guess I'll sit here scratching my head for a few more hours. :roll: