wGERics Store MOD

Discussion on a SQL Parser for EasyMOD
Jdude

wGERics Store MOD

Post by Jdude »

I had the cash mod installed. I went to EM step 2 before it happened. It pulled up with

Code: Select all

SQL PROCESSING ERROR:
No SQL alterations will be performed. However, you may skip SQL processing, continue installing the MOD, and deal with the SQL manually

The following error occured:

Error:
Invalid index name "KEY item_id", statement: 1, table: "phpbb_store_inventory"

SQL:
CREATE TABLE phpbb_store_inventory(inventory_id bigint(8) NOT NULL auto_increment,inventory_item bigint(8) NOT NULL default '0',inventory_store bigint(8) default NULL,inventory_user bigint(8) default NULL,inventory_price bigint(8) NOT NULL default '0',inventory_amount bigint(8) NOT NULL default '0',restock_time varchar(255) default NULL,restock_amount bigint(8) default NULL,restock_last varchar(255) default NULL,UNIQUE KEY item_id(inventory_id)) TYPE=MyISAM  

I completed anyway. The MOD didn't work, so I restored the backup. All the modules are still in the ACP. I would like to know how to rig this to work. (Note: I know he abandoned this, but the Zarath MOD is no hope for me. I NEEDED something to let people spend cash on.)
I <3 phpBB!

Nightrider

Re: wGERics Store MOD

Post by Nightrider »

Which MOD gave you this error? I looked in the Store MOD version 0.1.4 and the Cash MOD version 2.2.3 and neither included SQL commands in the MOD script. I checked the Shop MOD too, but this query is not included in the modified version that I make available to people over in the Installing MODs using EM forum...

wGEric

Post by wGEric »

Looks like he is using a very old version of the MOD.
Eric

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

Jdude may have finished this discussion over in the Installing MODs using EM forum. I do remember helping him and I think we got things all worked out. But I really don't remember for sure...

Jdude

Post by Jdude »

Forget this. My phpBB is practically ruined... I mean, it works, but... The admin panel is full of modules that don't work, half my MODs are broken, it's a mess. I've given up on MODs. As of now, this thread is done, and so locked.
I <3 phpBB!