phpBB3 localised install data... :D

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
ac_roma

Re: phpBB3 localised install data... :D

Post by ac_roma »

VinDuv wrote:
ac_roma wrote:sorry for my questions

does the translations to most languages will be with rc1 built in
I don't think so (only English will be provided), but you will be able to download the translation and put it in the languages/ folder before installing...
that mean i cant upload translate folder to my language after install :?

Lastof

Re: phpBB3 localised install data... :D

Post by Lastof »

You can add it after installing, but the installer and first post won't be in the language if you do it later.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"