nofollow - a new feature request.

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
Quadrille

nofollow - a new feature request.

Post by Quadrille »

There has been discussion over a long period at A way to help stop spammers? and some more at spammers, and rel='nofollow' - however, i couldn't find a 'formal request' for nofollow as a new feature.

So here it is:

I'd like to request the inclusion of 'nofollow' to be a "deselectable" feature at the next upgrade, rather than mandatory. I don't think keeping it optional is the ideal solution, but for many of us, it is better than no nofollow at all.

drewtscott

Re: nofollow - a new feature request.

Post by drewtscott »

phpBB3 has been feature locked for some time ... which is why you won't find any official feature request ;)

Quadrille

Post by Quadrille »

Ah! :oops:

I thought that was a joke - software development closed to new features doesn't sound right. :roll:

It's not as if this one is difficult! :lol:

Martin Blank

Post by Martin Blank »

They had to call a cease on features for 3.0, and even cut some things from the list, moving them to 3.2, which is also locked for new requests. Once 3.2 is out, feature requests will probably be opened for 3.4.
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.

SHS`

Post by SHS` »

Read the rules please.
Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信
phpBB™ 3.1.x, Bug/Security trackers
phpBB™ Bertie Bear 3.0 — prosilver Edition!Asking Questions The Smart Way