how to add birthday bbcode

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
forum4students

how to add birthday bbcode

Post by forum4students »

plz tell me how to add birthday option as u have done in ur index page below "who is online"

thx 8)

------------------------

I have retained the phpBB linked to http://www.phpbb.com
I am sorry :oops:

View my site- [removed]

You can view it any time

This will not happen again 8O 8O
Last edited by Acyd Burn on Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link to site removed...

Eelke

Re: how to add birthday bbcode

Post by Eelke »

How would you expect to do this through bbcode? :) I guess you're using the wrong term.

Anyway, it's a feature of vanilla phpBB 3.0, a user can specify their birthday and they will appear in the box on the index page. You're running 2.0, so you'd need a mod for that.

Adric

Post by Adric »

not to be rude... but for gods sake, for the sake of your users, remove the ads, remove the massively stretched buttons at the bottom... and considering the fact that you have a section dedicated to downloading software and windows, i doubt you will get much help...

Also, as you are the admin, while you say you are not responsible for the actions of your users (such as sharing links for pirated programmes), since you have a section for downloading Bollywood, Hollywood, Games, Phone Apps, Music, and Software... that actualy makes you responsible...

pentapenguin

Post by pentapenguin »

Use this MOD. Since this isn't a phpBB2 support forum I'm closing this.

Thread Lockinated
phpBB.com Support Team Member and Incident Investigation Team Member
My phpBB MODs || Professional phpBB Customization, Transfers, and Conversions