Will The Users Online Today Mod be included?

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
NeilUK

Will The Users Online Today Mod be included?

Post by NeilUK »

Hi

I was wondering if the uot mod can be included into the new version once released. I think its a really strong point of the forums I run, as they are mainly Model related sites. When a model has been online that day that mod helps get new members to join up, and as importantly join in.
I'd love to see this added to the final release

Thanks

Neil
"Life Is What Happens To You When You Are Busy Making Other Plans" - John Lennon

boardhopper

Re: Will The Users Online Today Mod be included?

Post by boardhopper »

3.0 is feature frozen, but I am sure that this mod will be made really soon after RC1 is released.

NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Thanks for the quick reply. Its a shame they didn't include it , I think its one of the most useful mods of them all. But I'm sure you are right and one will be made

Cheers
"Life Is What Happens To You When You Are Busy Making Other Plans" - John Lennon

Handyman

Post by Handyman »

NeilUK wrote: Thanks for the quick reply. Its a shame they didn't include it , I think its one of the most useful mods of them all. But I'm sure you are right and one will be made

Cheers

I know somebody is already working on that mod... either they are almost done or they have finished it... I don't remember which, but I know it's at least getting close.
My phpBB3 Mods || My Mod Queue
Search Engine Friendly (SEO) URLs || Profile link on Avatar and/or Username || AJAX Chat
Display Posts Anywhere || CashMod || AJAX Quick Edit || AJAX Quick Reply