Memberlist in ACP

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
Sabrina

Memberlist in ACP

Post by Sabrina »

Hi! I don't know if someone already asked for this mod.
It would be great to have the possibility to visualize the complete memberlist in ACP and decide cancellations, modifications and any other options. I mean to semplify the courrent ACP where for all the options we must first search for the name of the users and then proceed. I hope that you have understood what I mean. ;)

Eelke

Re: Memberlist in ACP

Post by Eelke »

Creating mods for 3.0 isn't currently recommended nor supported. However, considering such a thing exists for 2.0, I don't think it will take long for something like this to materialize for 3.0.

Sabrina

Post by Sabrina »

Oh yes, I am sorry I didn't want to ask for MODs, I read that are not allowed in phpbb.com. What I meant was to suggest the programmers of Olympus to consider to improve ACP with this feature during development. ;)

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kevin Clark »

v3 is feature locked.

However, this is the sort of thing you can do with the starfox admin toolkit in phpbb2 currently and I understand a version for olympus is in progress.

Eelke

Post by Eelke »

Kevin Clark wrote: v3 is feature locked.

Indeed. If they continue to add new features, we'll never have a stable release.