Managing Users

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
ByteEnable

Managing Users

Post by ByteEnable »

Hi,

I find it akward that the "manage users" page has a search form. The pop-up window that pops up when clicking on the link below the input form would be a much nicer default page.

Byte

Yawnster

Re: Managing Users

Post by Yawnster »

May I ask how else are you going to find single users? The only other option would be a list, but if your forum has 2 million members then your a little screwed there :P

Yawnster

ByteEnable

Post by ByteEnable »

The search html would still be shown in conjunction with the html from the link as described in my previous post.

Eelke

Post by Eelke »

What Yawnster means is, what info would you put in the form and/or what would be the purpose of an empty form? There's no user to show the data for. So, your first task in administering users is to select a user, which is exactly how things work now. So I suppose what we're trying to understand is, what would be the added benefit of showing the form?