Mod CP link

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
justins

Mod CP link

Post by justins »

I'm just curious if there's a reason a link to the Moderator Control Panel isn't shown on the index page. The panel shows reported posts and such. It would make sense, to me, if it were displayed on the index page.

SHOwned

Re: Mod CP link

Post by SHOwned »

I agree it should be IMO, but if you want to add it yourself I assume it must be pretty easy to do, just edit the viewindex or whatever and paste in the modcp stuff from the viewforum. I really don't know much, but I think it may be as simple as that. Not the viewforum.php, but whatever you call the template thingy's that are .html. Gah..I don't know what im talking about.

Lastof

Re: Mod CP link

Post by Lastof »

Remember that since this isn't the final style, the style that Olympus is released with may have it.

It also may not. But, we won't know unless someone in the know tells us, or Olympus goes gold.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"