Admin Panel

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
gutterballk7

Admin Panel

Post by gutterballk7 »

I just want to express how much I like phpbb3 and how good I think it is. The admin panel is awesome, but I really wish I could have tried the permissions module today. Apparently it is missing. But still, phpbb3 is awesome. I also like how attachments and etc are incorporated now. It's great. Yes, I'm using the same positive words over and over, but truely, we cannot wait to use phpbb3 on our website forums when it is stable!

:D Again, awesome. That's like the best word to describe it.

warmweer

Re: Admin Panel

Post by warmweer »

gutterballk7 wrote: :D Again, awesome. That's like the best word to describe it.
flabbergasting is another adjective used in similar situations :lol:
Procrastination is my hobby, but I keep on postponing it.

gutterballk7

Post by gutterballk7 »

I am totally flabbergasted by the admin panel of phpbb3. I don't think I can explain how much I want the phpbb3 project to be out of development and in a stable release :D :D

asmith3006

Post by asmith3006 »

I'm really curious as to what it looks like, I have a very olf cvs version and i didn't like it so i assume it's changed. I don't have anywhere to set a board up anymore either, would someone mind letting me into their board's admin section to have a look please?
If not then I understand completly. I'm just really curious :)

gutterballk7

Post by gutterballk7 »

I have a screenshot... I don't know how long it will remain on my website though.

asmith3006

Post by asmith3006 »

Awesome! Thanks for that :) didn't think of screen shots for some reason..... d'oh!

Anyway, have to agree it looks awesome! I was really confused with the old one :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Cheers bud.

Yawnster

Post by Yawnster »

if you update your CVS copy it should work now without having to make any code changes..

justins

Post by justins »

That thing is just so darned pretty. It's beauty brings a tear to my eye.

who_cares

Post by who_cares »

Yawnster wrote: if you update your CVS copy it should work now without having to make any code changes..
even the missing modules?

Yawnster

Post by Yawnster »

who_cares wrote:
Yawnster wrote: if you update your CVS copy it should work now without having to make any code changes..
even the missing modules?
lol shhh.. its better than it was before when no modules showed up and you had to make changes to see anything :P