Customizable Portal

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
NNO-Stephen

Re: Customizable Portal

Post by NNO-Stephen »

martijn2 wrote: Well, the latest versions of the Invision Powerboards come with a portal built-in by default (IPB-Portal) wich you can enable and disable to your liking ;).
then go suffer through IPB ;)
DoD

Re: Customizable Portal

Post by DoD »

Conerning a portal.

Over the summer, i began experimenting with Olympus. I have begun thinking and writing a portal system to work with phpbb3. My goal is to make it work more efficiently with phpbb than many other portals i found while retaining functions.

There is no preview, and not much more information avaliable at this time.

Quite simply, people will be making portals for phpBB3, and i agree that it is not a feature which should be standard with phpbb.

More will be avaliable about my portal project if and when i begin writing it again. This will more than likely be after the beta has been released.