Ranks

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
ChALkeR

Ranks

Post by ChALkeR »

Maybe somebody asked this question before, but I didn't find any information on it.
There is an Extended ranks system mod for phpbb 2.0.x
Is something simular going to be included in Olympus?
It is quite usefull
Sorry for my bad English....

Quillz

Re: Ranks

Post by Quillz »

I don't see why this wouldn't be included.

Magnotta

Post by Magnotta »

what does the extended ranks mod do? So far, in the CVS, the ranks system looks pretty much the same as in phpBB2

Matt12345

Post by Matt12345 »

Just FYI, the devs have said that no mods will be included in phpBB 3.0. Functionality similar to current mods may appear (such as attachments), but it will all be coded by pbpBB devs to conform to the phpBB coding standards by people who know all of the intricacies of the code.

ChALkeR

Post by ChALkeR »

Matt12345 wrote: Just FYI, the devs have said that no mods will be included in phpBB 3.0. Functionality similar to current mods may appear (such as attachments), but it will all be coded by pbpBB devs to conform to the phpBB coding standards by people who know all of the intricacies of the code.
ChALkeR wrote: Is something simular going to be included in Olympus?

It supports rangs sets, and the rang set may be different depended on gender, group, age, and it may be private for some users...
Sorry for my bad English....