How Is this done?

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
Aldenhier

How Is this done?

Post by Aldenhier »

I was wondering... I saw on this site (forums) down on the who's online box, there were a TON of ranks that had different colors and such. how is it that I might go around defining these?

Thanks,
-Aldenhier
Martin Blank

Re: How Is this done?

Post by Martin Blank »

This is a new feature to Olympus (although mods exist for the 2.0.x codebase). However, while new features may be discussed here, support for them (even in the slightest) is not allowed. It's a very fine line sometimes.

I think I can safely say that this is related to usergroups, but that part of the code is still undergoing significant work. I recommend waiting for more updates before pushing down that path.
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.
Aldenhier

Post by Aldenhier »

I didn't know that asking how to do something was like asking for support! Sorry :oops:
Martin Blank

Post by Martin Blank »

Like I said, it's sometimes a fine line, and easily crossed, even by people who have been here a while and have warned off others. :)
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.
WyriHaximus

Post by WyriHaximus »

Martin Blank wrote: I think I can safely say that this is related to usergroups, but that part of the code is still undergoing significant work. I recommend waiting for more updates before pushing down that path.
Your right it's with the usergroups ;). You can give a group a color :).
(My base for this information is the CVS version I have instaled [spam] to test and develop mods for both 2.0.x and Olympus.)
(Now lets hope I didn't crossed the thin line)

Grtz,

WyriHaximus
Last edited by Graham on Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: De-spammification