Query on registration

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
WebSnail

Query on registration

Post by WebSnail »

Small apology if this has already been noted or discussed in detail elsewhere but a small clarification request..

The registration system in 2.0.x provided the user or admin registration approach with the admin system not actually requiring the user to have a validated email address..

Just wondering if the new 2.2 system allows for a dual approach ie: User THEN Admin authentication approach at all..

I only ask as I mod'd 2.0.x for my own use to do that to help tackle a nightmare Troll situation I was having on one site and it turned out to be pretty useful...

This isn't a feature request btw.. just curious as to whether it was already in or part of the plan :)

Thanks in advance for the info... :D
The impossible we handled yesterday, miracles will be ready for collection next week
A_Jelly_Doughnut

Re: Query on registration

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

Already implemented.
A_Jelly_Doughnut
WebSnail

Re: Query on registration

Post by WebSnail »

A_Jelly_Doughnut wrote:Already implemented.
Good to hear..

The impossible we handled yesterday, miracles will be ready for collection next week