Just liek to make this clear...

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
Unregistered

Just liek to make this clear...

Post by Unregistered »

Even though SOME of you don't like me, at least I think...I would like to make it clear phpBB looks to not only have everything I will need, but will actually surpase anything I have seen, and I look around for new scripts all the time. Features look great, and the AdminCP looks easier then IPB! So, not like it needs to be said, but keep it up!

JAMMAN

Re: Just liek to make this clear...

Post by JAMMAN »

Unregistered wrote:Even though SOME of you don't like me, at least I think...I would like to make it clear phpBB looks to not only have everything I will need, but will actually surpase anything I have seen, and I look around for new scripts all the time. Features look great, and the AdminCP looks easier then IPB! So, not like it needs to be said, but keep it up!
If they truly disliked you, you ould be banned on a level so deep that members of your family with similar DNA structure wouldn't be able to register. Just be nice. :D