Invisionfeatures: Most active in..., calender, birthdays

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
Roel

Re: Invisionfeatures: Most active in..., calender, birthdays

Post by Roel »

You had a very hostile tone of voice. ofcourse i have no idea if it is because you have lack of english knowledge or because you intend to but:
"Just because "you" want something doesn't mean everyone does ... " sound like a personal attack. I just asked why this isnt an option and i named a few examples. You could have said: "It costs too much time, and most of the users dont want this." That would have been sufficient.

psoTFX

Post by psoTFX »

sigh, my tone was far from hostile ... believe me ;) As for my command of the English language, I was born in England, lived here all my life ... how about you? ;) I could've said lots of things, would it have stopped you replying? Probably not, as is your "right". I've explained the situation. If you have specific ideas please feel free to add them to the tracker. I think this discussion has probably reached its climax.

DoD

Post by DoD »

psoTFX has answered your question - he's said why all these features wont be included, and he's perfectly right to say what he's said. He's the one actually making these forums.

You are no majority alone, and the only specific suggestions you have made have either been implemented or already extensively discussed and rejected.

You are also the one provoking the "argument" as such.

Tsuzuki

Post by Tsuzuki »

psoTFX wrote:All that gives you is vB3 ;)
Which is freakin' wierd!

JAMMAN

Post by JAMMAN »

Quit it kids or I'm ordering a time out. Got the top dog barking at the pups, and the pups yappin back.

psoTFX is right on, I install this little hack in every board I do that adds a place in the posting body to enter what you are currently listening to (on the radio or a cd). It is a cool mod and I like it. However I would not request it be added to a standard feature, I am only one person.
As for a calendar, I installed one on every board I did and everyone elses board I have worked on. It never gets used. Sounds cool when you install it, but it never gets used.
Attachments
My new sone, Jared. Born 1-20-2004
My new sone, Jared. Born 1-20-2004
1jared.jpg (3.11 KiB) Viewed 7126 times

andrew johnson

Post by andrew johnson »

psoTFX wrote:sigh, my tone was far from hostile ... believe me ;) As for my command of the English language, I was born in England, lived here all my life ... how about you? ;) I could've said lots of things, would it have stopped you replying? Probably not, as is your "right". I've explained the situation. If you have specific ideas please feel free to add them to the tracker. I think this discussion has probably reached its climax.
wow i didn't know you was in english :)
i love valentino rossi = it COOOL
TEST test test test

psoTFX

Post by psoTFX »

What amazes me is that you are too.

andrew johnson

Post by andrew johnson »

yes i from england too :)
i love valentino rossi = it COOOL
TEST test test test

haravikk

Post by haravikk »

I'm from England as well (currently in Scotland) and can't spell to save myself half the time.
Images in sigs! please.

Roberdin

Post by Roberdin »

I'd add that I'm English 2 but the mods would probably start skinning the next posters alive now - getting a little repetive. :P
Rob