Deleting forum members

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
Silver Surfer

Deleting forum members

Post by Silver Surfer »

Hi there!

My first post on this forum... so I hope I am not doing something wrong here but... I was eager to see the images of the new Admin panel but it left me with a few questions. I am curious will there be a function in the admin panel that will allow me to mass delete users? I have many many members who just registered and never made a post. I would certainly appriciate a function where I could delete all users without any posts that registered more then a month ago. :)

Thank you so much for this wonderful forum! :)

Cheers

Silver

psoTFX

Re: Deleting forum members

Post by psoTFX »

Yes, you can "prune" users (either delete them or deactivate them) by supplying their usernames or via a number of criteria, e.g. last active, number of posts, etc. I must get to updating the gallery later this week.

Silver Surfer

Re: Deleting forum members

Post by Silver Surfer »

ah! Searching the forum for "prune" gave better results!

This feature will certainly be loved by me. :)

thanks