FiSubICE

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
soxie

Re: FiSubICE

Post by soxie »

Meh, Alpha, Beta, makes no difference to me. :D But - since I'm here to help you all I'll change my word usage. :D Sorry for any confusion. ;)
brian.
http://itsbrian.blogspot.com/" target="_blank

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

Wouldn't this be Omega? :P
A_Jelly_Doughnut

Adam Atlas

Post by Adam Atlas »

A_Jelly_Doughnut wrote:Wouldn't this be Omega? :P
Actually, no, because Alpha and Beta are the first two letters of the Greek alphabet, and Omega is the last. So 2.2 is currently nowhere near Omega, if anyone even uses that as a software development stage.
fun, sigs work!!!

dhn

Post by dhn »

Well, if we'd start counting to Omega, I bet certain other forum packages will follow shortly afterward. :) phpBB Omega sounds way cooler than 2.2, we need another project Codename I guess.

Adam Atlas

Post by Adam Atlas »

But if phpBB ever reached Omega, it would have to have previously passed through all the other letters... I don't like the sound of "phpBB Gamma" or "phpBB Lamda," though "phpBB Delta" and "phpBB Epsilon" sound cool. :)
fun, sigs work!!!

Jaeboy

Post by Jaeboy »

:( Who has raed me -4?

I just saw that on my UCP and was curious :cry:

2.2 Rocks!

dhn

Post by dhn »

Jaeboy, the developers are still looking for the best equations and algorithms, so you may just be a casualty of ongoing development on this board. Don't take it too personal. Perhaps someone just found your one-line topics a little annoying. :) Anyway, your are at -2 already again.

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

I think I meant Gamma. I saw that on sourceforge the other day. I forget the project name though... :o
A_Jelly_Doughnut

Jaeboy

Post by Jaeboy »

dhn wrote:Jaeboy, the developers are still looking for the best equations and algorithms, so you may just be a casualty of ongoing development on this board. Don't take it too personal. Perhaps someone just found your one-line topics a little annoying. :) Anyway, your are at -2 already again.
Bouhohuouh... all my post are now hidden :cry:

2.2 Rocks!