report posts feature

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
DPK

report posts feature

Post by DPK »

You guys keep adding some awesome stuff. Everytime I come back I see new things that make my eyes light up just like when I was a little kid on Christmas. This is one feature that I am really going to enjoy and will aid my moderators when it comes down to managing our forums.

Tack up another one for the phpBB Group. :D

SilverSnake8

Re: report posts feature

Post by SilverSnake8 »

just a ? : will the alt text of the report image be changed so it doen't always say that it has been repoted
Yea, so I don't like Bush! :P

dhn

Post by dhn »

SilverSnake8, I guess minor issues like language variables will be targeted in the last Milestones and RCs. As the forum code is completely seperated from the language files, they can be disregarded at the moment.
Last edited by dhn on Sat Mar 29, 2003 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corran

Post by Corran »

Report functions are always usefull as it makes the moderators job so much easier. It is easy to abuse though. :(
Corran

dhn

Post by dhn »

[quote]Report functions are always usefull as it makes the moderators job so much easier. It is easy to abuse though. :([/quote]

Well Moderators can now have the ability (if the admin allows it) to ban people so I doubt someone will be risking abusing this too often. ;)
Last edited by dhn on Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

psoTFX

Post by psoTFX »

And a permission option will determine which users/groups can use the report feature ... so a user abusing it can easily be prevented from accessing it.