Releasing 3.0.12

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Master_Cylinder

Re: Releasing 3.0.12

Post by Master_Cylinder »

Nope, it still says that .11 is the latest and that I'm up to date. I don't know how the version check system works but it's not working right on this one forum so far. ;)
These kids today...
Buy them books, send them to school and what do they do?

They eat the paste. :lol:

bantu
3.0 Release Manager
3.0 Release Manager

Post by bantu »

Master_Cylinder wrote:I don't know how the version check system works but it's not working right on this one forum so far. ;)
It basically works by downloading this file. http://version.phpbb.com/phpbb/30x.txt

Danielx64

Post by Danielx64 »

Master_Cylinder wrote:Nope, it still says that .11 is the latest and that I'm up to date. I don't know how the version check system works but it's not working right on this one forum so far. ;)

Hmmm is that server able to make connections to port 443 (I think it is) over HTTPS?

Master_Cylinder

Post by Master_Cylinder »

The owner hosts it on 1&1, so I assume so but the file and the reported latest version don't match so something is going on there. I know this isn't a support thread, I just wanted to report it in case it was something with .12 instead of that one server which it seems to be.

EDIT 10/19/13:
The board finally caught the newer version. *shrug*
These kids today...
Buy them books, send them to school and what do they do?

They eat the paste. :lol: