Releasing 3.0.10

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
del

Re: Releasing 3.0.10

Post by del »

Hi!

We've installed 3.0.10 a couple of days ago and found that our emails are not being sent. After some investigation I found something that looks like a bug. Unfortunately I couldn't find any registration form on tracker.phpbb.com, so am posting it here.

File includes/functions_messenger.php, line 720:
if (!file_exists($this->cache_file) || filemtime($this->cache_file) > time() - $config['queue_interval'])
I believe it should be
if (!file_exists($this->cache_file))
as
|| filemtime($this->cache_file) > time() - $config['queue_interval'])
is a leftover from a stale lock check from old locking system, which used to be
if (!file_exists($this->cache_file) || (file_exists($this->cache_file . '.lock') && filemtime($this->cache_file) > time() - $config['queue_interval']))
and which used to work correctly due to && operator having higher precedence over || operator.

Am I missing anything here?

Cheers!
Denis.

Vinny
Style Customisations
Style Customisations

Post by Vinny »

Create an account in the phpbb.com/community/, with the same account you access the tracker.

bantu
3.0 Release Manager
3.0 Release Manager

Post by bantu »

Vinny wrote:Create an account in the phpbb.com/community/, with the same account you access the tracker.
It has been reported already. http://tracker.phpbb.com/browse/PHPBB3-10602

del

Post by del »

Yeah, I figured that out after I posted it here and before this post got approved. Sorry for the doubleposting.