phpBB 3.0.6 RC version error

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
carlino1994

phpBB 3.0.6 RC version error

Post by carlino1994 »

Hi! I have update my phpBB 3.0.6 testing board from RC1 to RC2, but in the ACP I read which the current version of the board is phpBB 3.0.6 RC1. I have also used the function Re-Check version.

carlino1994

Re: phpBB 3.0.6 RC version error

Post by carlino1994 »

Exscusme, I have result. During update from RC1 to RC2, was not updated the database. Now I have update it with the "Automatic Update Package".

NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Hi

I have updated to 3.0.6 RC2 from 3.0.5 and all seemed to go well , it installed first time with no problems. However when I tried to log in I get this error

"SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 's.session__id' in 'where clause' [1054]

SQL

SELECT s.session_user_id, s.session_ip, s.session_viewonline FROM phpbb3_sessions s WHERE s.session_time >= 1254049860 AND s.session__id = 0 AND s.session_user_id <> 1

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions.php
LINE: 3750
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions.php
LINE: 3972
CALL: obtain_users_online()

FILE: stk/index.php
LINE: 408
CALL: page_header()"

Anyone know what went wrong? Don't want to report it as a bug as it probably isn't!
"Life Is What Happens To You When You Are Busy Making Other Plans" - John Lennon

carlino1994

Post by carlino1994 »

There is an error, because the column is not session__id but session_id.