RC8 and PM's

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Glitched

RC8 and PM's

Post by Glitched »

Has anyone else had problems with RC8 and PM's, I just upgraded and now when I click PM the page is blank and nothing shows up. I know before I upgraded it kept saying I had 4 new PM's even though there were none in my inbox so I am wondering if that's what caused problems when I updated to RC8.

Nicholas the Italian

Re: RC8 and PM's

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

Glitched wrote:I know before I upgraded it kept saying I had 4 new PM's even though there were none in my inbox so I am wondering if that's what caused problems when I updated to RC8.
That's because of a bug that was fixed.
I don't think your problem is caused by that. It rather looks like some missing or corrupt file, try redoing the update...
You'd better look/ask for it on phpbb.com though.

yexusbeliever

Re: RC8 and PM's

Post by yexusbeliever »

Glitched wrote:Has anyone else had problems with RC8 and PM's, I just upgraded and now when I click PM the page is blank and nothing shows up. I know before I upgraded it kept saying I had 4 new PM's even though there were none in my inbox so I am wondering if that's what caused problems when I updated to RC8.
If your mail box is full, then you can see them. But if it's not full, then you have to release the mail to your mailbox. There's a small link stating "release mail" or something like that in your mailbox. So find it in one of those pages.
hmm....