Topic Description 1.0.7

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
masteranu84

Topic Description 1.0.7

Post by masteranu84 »

I have a problem when i install this .It got a error msg when i install with EM

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [posting.php] could not find:

$select_sql = ( !$submit ) ? ", t.topic_title, p.enable_bbcode, p.enable_html, p.enable_smilies, p.enable_sig, p.post_username, pt.post_subject, pt.post_text, pt.bbcode_uid, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig" : '';

Pls tell me how to edit then only no have error.I use manually to replace the code..but also cannot. :cry:
Attachments
posting.rar
This is my current posting file , i was find the ($select_sql ) and i replace manually also cannot.
(8.22 KiB) Downloaded 349 times
desc107.rar
This is the description mod that i want install now.
(2.59 KiB) Downloaded 350 times

ChrisRLG

Re: Topic Description 1.0.7

Post by ChrisRLG »

That sounds like a problem with a mod - if so you need to ask in the mods topic over on the main site.

masteranu84

Post by masteranu84 »

ChrisRLG wrote:That sounds like a problem with a mod - if so you need to ask in the mods topic over on the main site.
Ok..thanks yet..i will try go find the mod at another site. Anyway can i know Issit the area51 site are using the new style? So nice this themes..Issit this is a phpbb 3.0 ? I like the user control panel.

Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

masteranu84 wrote:Ok..thanks yet..i will try go find the mod at another site.
http://www.phpbb.com/community/ (supposing you found it on phpbb.com).
Anyway can i know Issit the area51 site are using the new style? So nice this themes..Issit this is a phpbb 3.0 ? I like the user control panel.
Yes and yes.

ChrisRLG

Post by ChrisRLG »

This is phpBB3 - and using the proSilver style (but I myself am using the second default style subSilver2 as I prefer it)

The main site http://www.phpbb.com is also using prosilver - but a adapted style of the proSilver with some color and other changes to the standard proSilver style - and before you ask (others have) its not available for download -its being kept just for that site.

[edit - NtheI beat me too it :oops: ]

masteranu84

Post by masteranu84 »

Ok..can i know does i can change to this new style? But i got alot mod are install on my current forum now.

I scare after i change..my all old mod and post will be gone. So someone can tell me imposible i change to this style and i want my all old mod still stay???

masteranu84

Post by masteranu84 »

masteranu84 wrote:Ok..can i know does i can change to this new style? But i got alot mod are install on my current forum now.

I scare after i change..my all old mod and post will be gone. So someone can tell me imposible i change to this style and i want my all old mod still stay???
Someone can answer my question?? :cry:

Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

If you're running phpbb2 you have to upgrade to v.3 in order to use this style and all this forum's features.
Converting, all old styles and mods (except Acyd Burn's official Attachment Mod) won't work anymore, unless the mod authors have made available some kind of conversion tool - which is unlikely at this stage.
So in short yes, you are going to lose all of your mods. Hopefully, phpbb3 can substitute most of them pretty well.

masteranu84

Post by masteranu84 »

Nicholas the Italian wrote:If you're running phpbb2 you have to upgrade to v.3 in order to use this style and all this forum's features.
Converting, all old styles and mods (except Acyd Burn's official Attachment Mod) won't work anymore, unless the mod authors have made available some kind of conversion tool - which is unlikely at this stage.
So in short yes, you are going to lose all of your mods. Hopefully, phpbb3 can substitute most of them pretty well.
Sad.. :( No wonder the phpbb3 style are look nice and great..but i can't change it.

Anyway thanks for reply ..