Suspecting GOLD Very Soon...

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
John Hjorth

Re: GOLD REALISED!

Post by John Hjorth »

WWay,

How unthoughtfull of you actually to kill this successfull topic and put it to sleep. :(

I have checked the bug tracker if there is a section for tickets about bugs in topic titles on Area51. There is not. So despite I know reporting bug tickets here at Area 51 is not allowed, I take the chance to report a bug in the topic title for this very topic - I hope I do not get permabanned like Bunga Bunga et al - here we go :

Topic title in : viewtopic.php?t=28593.

Component : None - it's in a topic.
Version (optional) : I assume phpBB 3.0.0, but not relevant.
Database system (optional): Don't know, but not relevant.
Title : Bug in topic title in viewtopic.php?t=28593
Ticket description : The topic starter has changed the topic title, so the topic has become self desctructive and suicidal.
Suggested fix :
Topic title in viewtopic.php?t=28593 :

Code: Select all

GOLD REALISED!
suggested changed to :

Code: Select all

Suspecting phpBB 3.2 Very Soon...
Attachments : <None>

- - - o 0 o - - -

Severity : Critical. - Needs fix ASAP! :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Nicholas the Italian

Re: GOLD REALISED!

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

This is actually a regression in 3.0.0, but I personally I don't agree with John's fix -- I'd rather restore the original "Suspecting GOLD Very Soon..." title, which is historical, and should be maintained as all things that remind us of our history.

cyberCrank

Re: Suspecting GOLD Very Soon...

Post by cyberCrank »

have to agree with Nicolas also because the history would get screwed up and become difficult to mentally track