thanks to the dev's!

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Pangaron

Re: thanks to the dev's!

Post by Pangaron »

Lets build a temple, where we could worship them!

I mean,.. thank you :)

feaelin

Post by feaelin »

Gumfuzi wrote:it is time to say something to all the dev's and it's really time for that:

THANK YOU!
I wholeheartedly agree. All the people that have worked hard so we could have this awesome tool deserve a great deal of thanks.

PhilouMinety

Post by PhilouMinety »

Yes agree with all !

Thanks very much for this increidible version ! I love it !!! JUST THANKS !!!!!!

grover66

Post by grover66 »

Well done to all people involved. I am really impressed. :)

bjongen

Post by bjongen »

I have just installed phpbb3 and now enjoying it VERY much ! I want to thank everybody involved: devs, ex-devs, all other phpbb-teams, bug-providers (although I didn't "like" you at all while waiting for RC1!), of course the very friendly and helpful members of this (thanks for the great times spend in "Suspecting RC1 Very Soon... " while waiting for RC1!) and other phpbb3 boards... and everybody else I haven't mentioned ...

THANKS

It is very much appreciated !!