Ranting/Venting forum in the phpBB 3.0 area?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Numlock2KS

Ranting/Venting forum in the phpBB 3.0 area?

Post by Numlock2KS »

I am sure that the developers and moderators are tired of reading the rants and personal venting of those waiting for the release of RC1. It appears that patience is thin and tempers are short about the question 'when'? Does it make sense to create a forum here where users are free to band together to vent their spleens in frustration without the moderators and developers taking things personally?

Martin Blank

Re: Ranting/Venting forum in the phpBB 3.0 area?

Post by Martin Blank »

Ain't gonna happen.
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.

NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Numlock2KS wrote: I am sure that the developers and moderators are tired of reading the rants and personal venting of those waiting for the release of RC1. It appears that patience is thin and tempers are short about the question 'when'? Does it make sense to create a forum here where users are free to band together to vent their spleens in frustration without the moderators and developers taking things personally?

Or everyone could grow up and stop doing it !

Just a thought
"Life Is What Happens To You When You Are Busy Making Other Plans" - John Lennon

karlsemple

Post by karlsemple »

NeilUK wrote:
Numlock2KS wrote: I am sure that the developers and moderators are tired of reading the rants and personal venting of those waiting for the release of RC1. It appears that patience is thin and tempers are short about the question 'when'? Does it make sense to create a forum here where users are free to band together to vent their spleens in frustration without the moderators and developers taking things personally?

Or everyone could grow up and stop doing it !

Just a thought

I am with this user on this subject. Why should we allow users to vent and attack the developers and team in general simply because you are frustrated in relation to phpBB3's release date.

MasterZ

Post by MasterZ »

I want phpBB 3 NOW!!!

heh, I am currently working on developing a program in php, although it is not nearly as extensive as phpBB is, there is still a lot to it, and it amazes me how no matter how much time you give yourself, timeliness are never met. Sometimes it's easier to not give a date and I fully understand that.

Dev team, keep up the good work, we (most of us) are patiently waiting for you to deliver your excellent product.

ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

i hope this month dev. give us the gift :mrgreen:

SHS`

Post by SHS` »

Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信
phpBB™ 3.1.x, Bug/Security trackers
phpBB™ Bertie Bear 3.0 — prosilver Edition!Asking Questions The Smart Way