error message - please help

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
j.varnham

error message - please help

Post by j.varnham »

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/auth.php on line 126: Uninitialized string offset: 41

ok, i think its something i did.. but i dont know what, any suggestions?
Last edited by SHS` on Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Wrong forum, or in the case of CVS, no support (ie: work it out yourself)

EvilNui

Re: error message - please help

Post by EvilNui »

j.varnham wrote: ok, i think its something i did.. but i dont know what, any suggestions?
It is something you might have done? Why do you think so?

Did you alter your files?

Are you even using phpBB3? If not, your just in the wrong place :P
If you are, CVS or a Beta?

And I want to remind you, that you will get no support for any version of phpBB3 right now :)

Answering these questions might help others to help you. I'm not able to do so :(

j.varnham

Re: error message - please help

Post by j.varnham »

EvilNui wrote:
j.varnham wrote: ok, i think its something i did.. but i dont know what, any suggestions?
It is something you might have done? Why do you think so?

Did you alter your files?

Are you even using phpBB3? If not, your just in the wrong place :P
If you are, CVS or a Beta?

And I want to remind you, that you will get no support for any version of phpBB3 right now :)

Answering these questions might help others to help you. I'm not able to do so :(

well i changed the "account created on:" record in the database for my account.. then it came up with that error.. but i havnt changed any file and quickly restored the entry to what it was..

well yea it is phpbb3.. guess i will have to wait for support