adding unknow members to usergroup

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Handyman

Re: adding unknow members to usergroup

Post by Handyman »

pentapenguin wrote: I don't think it would take too much to spit out the invalid username so you might want to file this as a bug since it would help usability if you enter a long list so you know exactly what name is invalid.

Would be cool indeed… reported, so let's see what they say http://www.phpbb.com/bugs/phpbb3/ticket ... et_id=9897
My phpBB3 Mods || My Mod Queue
Search Engine Friendly (SEO) URLs || Profile link on Avatar and/or Username || AJAX Chat
Display Posts Anywhere || CashMod || AJAX Quick Edit || AJAX Quick Reply

confiq

Post by confiq »

thanks for doing it instead of me!

confiq

Post by confiq »

Handyman

Post by Handyman »

Yeah, I know it's not a bug… I just need to get a diff file going on before they will change it.
It might be a while before I can make one though :?
My phpBB3 Mods || My Mod Queue
Search Engine Friendly (SEO) URLs || Profile link on Avatar and/or Username || AJAX Chat
Display Posts Anywhere || CashMod || AJAX Quick Edit || AJAX Quick Reply