Dumb question

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Chase-san

Dumb question

Post by Chase-san »

As the title says, however I actually have two dumb questions. A friend of mine wants to know if there might by any chance a script to convert from Beta one to release.

Hah, probably not, I said, in fact I will probably have to come up with one of those myself. Dispite the fact he has been using Beta1 since Jun 17th, 2006 without any real bugs occuring. Thats not so important as I already know the answer to all that and probably the sarcastic comments and scrutiny as well.

What I wanna know is if AcydBurn ever added that switch in the admin panel that allowed you to turn on or off the forum updating so you don't have to redive the thread to update it.

ChrisRLG

Re: Dumb question

Post by ChrisRLG »

Think you are out of luck with a beta1 to beta5 or RC1 converter.

The DB system changed significantly from beta2 to beta3.

david63

Re: Dumb question

Post by david63 »

David
Remember: You only know what you know -
and you do not know what you do not know!