So what kinds of mods have you guys made for Olympus?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
asinshesq

Re: So what kinds of mods have you guys made for Olympus?

Post by asinshesq »

SHS, I see in my post above this one that you removed a link to my tabulated survey mod for Olympus (and your edit says 'tsk'). Why is including a link to an Olympus mod a problem? I looked at the rules and saw nothing against it. Just wondering...

(p.s.: since the rules specifically talk about links in sigs, I put the link into my sig...feel free to remove that if I wasn't supposed to do that.)
Alan

Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

asinshesq wrote: Why is including a link to an Olympus mod a problem? I looked at the rules and saw nothing against it. Just wondering...

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=26809 and following.
The same more or less applies both to styles and mods.

asinshesq

Post by asinshesq »

Nicholas the Italian wrote:
asinshesq wrote: Why is including a link to an Olympus mod a problem? I looked at the rules and saw nothing against it. Just wondering...

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=26809 and following.
The same more or less applies both to styles and mods.

Thanks, Nick. Wonder why that info doesn't appear in the 'rules'. Anyway, I'm happy to wait till RC1 before posting links. Was I incorrect in sticking a link to the mod in my sig?

[edit: on re-reading that other post, I decided to take the link out of my sig as well; if anyone wants a link, feel free to pm me (and if you have already downloaded a version of this, pm me for the latest version that fixes a DIY instruction for converting old phpbb2 surveys to phpbb3)]
Alan