can I add this custom bbcode or it's a BUG

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
VinDuv

Re: can I add this custom bbcode or it's a BUG

Post by VinDuv »

the emperor wrote:
Handyman wrote: you'll probably have to edit that post and hit submit so the bbcode system can work with it.
After you hit edit and submit the post, as long as the bbcode is working, it will show up properly.

may be with 1 or 2 posts
but what if i have more than 1000 posts having this bbcode, like when upgrading my phpbb2 ??
should i edit all these posts 8O
that's impossible :(

If you add the corrects BBCodes to the new phpBB3 forum before doing the upgrade, it should work.

the emperor

Post by the emperor »

VinDuv wrote: If you add the corrects BBCodes to the new phpBB3 forum before doing the upgrade, it should work.

OK, I'll try this ;)

the emperor

Post by the emperor »

VinDuv wrote: If you add the corrects BBCodes to the new phpBB3 forum before doing the upgrade, it should work.

yes. works fine
thank you ;)