Suspecting RC1 very soon!

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
DanoruX

Re: Suspecting RC1 very soon!

Post by DanoruX »

I hope it's this weekend...

TimJBart

Post by TimJBart »

Updated copyright notices have just been put in...
In vino veritas

SHS`

Post by SHS` »

TimJBart wrote: Updated copyright notices have just been put in...

... they've been there all along.
Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信
phpBB™ 3.1.x, Bug/Security trackers
phpBB™ Bertie Bear 3.0 — prosilver Edition!Asking Questions The Smart Way

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

Considering copyright (from the year started) last for at least 50 years, and up to 70 years after the author's _death_, even phpBB1.x.x will remain copyrighted well into the 22nd century.

Not if we start a vicious scheme of murder and assassination...

But, well, I don't fancy fighting my way through an Army of Berties to do so (I assume that even the former developers still have a squad or two assigned to defend them from attack by {insert other forum software here}'s evil flying monkeys).
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Post by Highway of Life »

But, well, I don't fancy fighting my way through an Army of Berties to do so (I assume that even the former developers still have a squad or two assigned to defend them from attack by {Microsoft}'s evil flying monkeys). :lol:

Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

Highway of Life wrote: This message has been censored as it contains slanderous, offensive and groundless attacks against a well-known multinational charity organization.

What does this mean?
BTW, I'm using IE.

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

Highway of Life wrote: But, well, I don't fancy fighting my way through an Army of Berties to do so (I assume that even the former developers still have a squad or two assigned to defend them from attack by {Microsoft}'s evil flying monkeys). :lol:

No, not Microsoft's. They are all occupied in Antarctica trying to wipe out other opensource movements.

I was thinking more a the makers of a (in my opinion) rather bloated bulletin board package with three initials. I guessed they licensed the patent for them.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

neverpleat

Post by neverpleat »

DanoruX

Post by DanoruX »

fix in progress omfg...

matthewf

Post by matthewf »

DanoruX wrote:
fix in progress omfg...