Suspecting RC1 very soon!

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
ChrisRLG

Re: Suspecting RC1 very soon!

Post by ChrisRLG »

I might be wrong TOO.

Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Post by Highway of Life »

Man, you guys are like the thousands of kids standing in the cold lines on Black Friday, waiting to get your hands on a PS3 or Wii (or whatever it was) like your lives depend on it. :P

DanoruX

Post by DanoruX »

Highway of Life wrote:Man, you guys are like the thousands of kids standing in the cold lines on Black Friday, waiting to get your hands on a PS3 or Wii (or whatever it was) like your lives depend on it. :P
The revamping of my own forum depends on it. ;)

Skeetergirl

Post by Skeetergirl »

Highway of Life wrote:Man, you guys are like the thousands of kids standing in the cold lines on Black Friday, waiting to get your hands on a PS3 or Wii (or whatever it was) like your lives depend on it. :P
I guess since we aren't using a CVS live then it does mean a little more to us than it does to you. :roll: :D

bad-dj

Post by bad-dj »

No its more like me when i was waiting to get my new laptop the other day. my live depend on it. lolz

Rotsblok

Post by Rotsblok »

got a few users with a gun pointed to my head so.....

just kiddin :P
ø = 1.618033988749895...
Everything has ø in it

Prince of area51

Post by Prince of area51 »

Skeetergirl wrote:
I guess since we aren't using a CVS live then it does mean a little more to us than it does to you. :roll: :D
hehe well said there :mrgreen:

Black Antitoon

Post by Black Antitoon »

Because he thinks that too. And so do I. :)

ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

strange......

now guys talk about beta 6

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 4&t=538609
The next intended release is indeed RC1. Those bugs currently tagged as "review later" within the bug tracker are those we will get to after RC1 is released - to us they are non-critical, minor bugs which can be handled with at a later stage. At the moment the code base is nearly RC1-ready, but there is still one component we want to finalize (apart from the remaining critical bugs) being the captcha which has shown to be not as effective as we thought (we used third party code and hoped it being more matured than ours). Once the remaining critical bugs are fixed and the captcha problem being resolved we will release the first release candidate.

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

HoL, I've been watching this for at least 3 years (I think longer, I didn't sign up immediately, but, not sure how much longer). I've seen it grow, evolve. At times it's been turbulent, I've wondered whether they would ever manage to complete it, especially when the dev team shrunk to minuscule sizes. And now, it's almost done. RC1 is the last big milestone before gold, were coming up on the home stretch.

How can you not be overjoyed about it. It's wonderful to see a project into which so much effort has gone finally begin to come to fruition.

Admittedly, I don't think I'm quite excited as some people. But, I can believe that anyone who has been here for some time isn't a little :D :mrgreen:
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"