Attachment MOD Upgrade Questions?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
GoleyC

Attachment MOD Upgrade Questions?

Post by GoleyC »

Will the Attachment MOD which is for phpbb 2.x, and the database structure upgrade easily to Olympus when it comes out?

I'm curious to know if the database structure for the two is the same or will it change. Since this MOD was developed by the developers of phpbb2.x.. I'm just seeing if they will carry over the database structure to the new phpbb3 system for ease of upgrade for this MOD only.
GoleyC

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Attachment MOD Upgrade Questions?

Post by Kevin Clark »

Yes the attachment MOD files etc will be transfered along with the users, posts etc with the v2 to v3 upgrade script.

It's the only MOD that the upgrade script supports.

GoleyC

Re: Attachment MOD Upgrade Questions?

Post by GoleyC »

Sweat news!!! That will help out a lot!!! I'll get started with the pre-modded files now, since our installation is a vanilla phpbb 2.x!!
GoleyC