Translation with beta4

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
espenhh

Re: Translation with beta4

Post by espenhh »

Just a small tip to everyone who is beginning to feel irritated... Just go to those to people's profiles, and click "add foe"... Then everything will look like this:

I really LOVE the new features of phpBB 3.0 :D :D :D (sadly all the comments on the removed posts still is there, but noone can do anything about that...)
Last edited by espenhh on Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Espen

(Huge thanks to the phpBB-developers!!!)

Need Norwegian support????

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

Yeah I'm going. Sorry for all the crap. This is what alcohol does to me.

noteforself

Post by noteforself »

jimmygoon wrote: ... and now this new chode noteforself. ...

what is chode?

jimmygoon

Post by jimmygoon »

noteforself wrote:
jimmygoon wrote: ... and now this new chode noteforself. ...

what is chode?

I dunna. I used it as "annoying person". I'm very likely using it incorrectly. Like I said, I was irritated before, I don't mean to be personal. It just seems that you and whats-his-face post at almost the exact same time, about the same stuff, and it all seems spam-ish.

Techie-Micheal

Post by Techie-Micheal »

Apparently it is slang for certain human body parts ... Yeah, I think that's not entirely appropriate. ^_^

jimmygoon

Post by jimmygoon »

Techie-Micheal wrote: Apparently it is slang for certain human body parts ... Yeah, I think that's not entirely appropriate. ^_^

oh. my bad. sorry :(

Kokoyaya

Post by Kokoyaya »

John Hjorth wrote: Kokoyaya,
I suppose so, It does not make sense to give permissions to not full admins to manage language packs without root access to upload etc.

Well, I'm full admin, I can access the ACP, I can change the config, add forums, etc. but no way to see language packs in ACP>System :(

John Hjorth

Post by John Hjorth »

I'm calling "illegal" rubbish, and your efforts to promote some kind project, to which you don't even have a link, rubbish. Seriously working pepole do the work first, release and announce (where it is allowed) afterwards.

To all the other users in here : Isen't it about time to do some serious testing of the foe feauture here on area51 to find out if it's working as supposed? I just started.

Kokoyaya

Post by Kokoyaya »

Kokoyaya wrote: Well, I'm full admin, I can access the ACP, I can change the config, add forums, etc. but no way to see language packs in ACP>System :(

Just to reformulate (I'm not pretty sure I've been understood): a friend of mine installed a beta4 forum and he made me admin so I guess the two have the same rights, is that it? If so, problem because I cannot see language packs in ACP>System

PS: "Add foe" is a great feature :)

karlsemple

Post by karlsemple »

Kokoyaya wrote:
Kokoyaya wrote: Well, I'm full admin, I can access the ACP, I can change the config, add forums, etc. but no way to see language packs in ACP>System :(

Just to reformulate (I'm not pretty sure I've been understood): a friend of mine installed a beta4 forum and he made me admin so I guess the two have the same rights, is that it? If so, problem because I cannot see language packs in ACP>System

PS: "Add foe" is a great feature :)

Depends, there is no saying the admin permissions on the Administrator group have not been altered, in which case you might not have access to everything :)