Parse error: unexpected T_VARIABLE in viewtopic.php

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Nicholas the Italian

Parse error: unexpected T_VARIABLE in viewtopic.php

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /membri/newsky/testcvs/viewtopic.php on line 1454

Something wrong while installing, or something wrong in the file?
Yesterday's CVS.

Line 1454 is:

Code: Select all

'L_IGNORE_POST'		=> ($row['hide_post']) ? sprintf($user->lang['POST_BY_FOE'], get_username_string('full', $poster_id, $row['username'], $row['user_colour'], $row['post_username']), '<a href="phpBB2/'%20.%20$viewtopic_url%20.%20"&p={$row['post_id']}&view=show#p{$row['post_id']}" . '">', '</a>') : '',
  );
PS: I tried to install twice, and I got this error twice.

PPS: both times I installed, just after finishing I had the board stuck because the queries limit had been reached. It is 2000 queries/hour.
EXreaction

Re: Parse error: unexpected T_VARIABLE in viewtopic.php

Post by EXreaction »

Try a new CVS or Beta 3.

It could have been in the middle of a change. :)
Lastof

Post by Lastof »

[cough]Beta4[/cough]
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"
Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

Lastof wrote: [cough]Beta4[/cough]

[cough]If I knew...[/cough]