Mod Guidlines

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
david63

Mod Guidlines

Post by david63 »

I know that mods are not supported yet and are not open for discussion but I was wondering if there will be any guidlines as to how phpBB would like to see official mods written.

I know there are the coding guidelines but, from what I can see, it would suggest that there are specific places to put things i.e. in the language folder there is a mods sub folder and in the ACP there is a .mods tab. Also some guidelines on how to add items to the ACP would be useful as otherwise I can see that the ACP could very esily become unmanageable.

Just wondering if this is in hand as I cannot seem to find any reference to it in this forum.
David
Remember: You only know what you know -
and you do not know what you do not know!