cvschangelogbuilder

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Acyd Burn

Re: cvschangelogbuilder

Post by Acyd Burn »

Yes, the previous one had a lot more information - but also displayed the stats a little bit inaccuratly, making it a bit unfair to those who have left the project as developers. With the current the focus is not on being the "developer of the month" but to see the overall process and also track the changes.

NNO-Stephen

Post by NNO-Stephen »

I'm just glad the bug report numbers now link to the bug reports :D

Acyd Burn

Post by Acyd Burn »

detailed statistics since 2003 are now available again for those interested through an additional link at the default statistics page.

Prince of area51

Post by Prince of area51 »

Thanks Acyd Burn! Nice to have the old stats back as well :D not that I dont love the new one .. amazing stuff .. Now just cant wait to try Beta 3 :mrgreen: (once its released ofcourse :P)

yautja_cetanu

Post by yautja_cetanu »

Just wondering then,

The whole "diffs go to links in sourceforge" is that not standard with cvschangelogbuilder? Did you have to edit the perl scrip at all?

I'm trying to get something similar for our development project on sourceforge.