Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
greggish

Re: Bug is less,

Post by greggish »

Nicholas the Italian wrote: Under 50 right now... eheheh :twisted:

Woohoo! I take back every rotten thing I ever thought about phpbb... very much looking forward to RC1. :D
WAL*BORG - Resistance is futile. You WILL shop here.

greggish

Post by greggish »

Only 39 bugs left and all but four of them are assigned. That's freakin fantastic :!:
WAL*BORG - Resistance is futile. You WILL shop here.

dhn

Post by dhn »

I am disappointed in you guys. It only took us a few hours to bring your month's work of bugs down. Try harder!

kettch

Post by kettch »

dhn wrote: I am disappointed in you guys. It only took us a few hours to bring your month's work of bugs down. Try harder!

Ok, I'll try and find more bugs in Safari for you :twisted:

poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

dhn wrote: I am disappointed in you guys. It only took us a few hours to bring your month's work of bugs down. Try harder!

Did you have a bug-athon? Interested to know in the approach you take? Did you all agree a time to be online and just through bug by bug?

Rotsblok

Post by Rotsblok »

poyntesm wrote:

Did you have a bug-athon? Interested to know in the approach you take? Did you all agree a time to be online and just through bug by bug?

Nah its safe it up and spray all at one time. Its a phenomenon that is seen often at things as Distrubuted Computing projects. Its called a "Mega-Flush"
ø = 1.618033988749895...
Everything has ø in it

dhn

Post by dhn »

poyntesm wrote: Did you have a bug-athon? Interested to know in the approach you take? Did you all agree a time to be online and just through bug by bug?

Nah, that was a coincidence, but weekends are always easier in that regard. It started like this on Saturday morning:
<AcydBurn> do you guys think we can get the bug reports count down to <50 by this weekend?

and by Sunday midnight CET we reached the target.

yautja_cetanu

Post by yautja_cetanu »

hehe, I was beginning to lose hope :P But 39 nice open bug posts is nice :D!

really well done

Gumfuzi

Post by Gumfuzi »

well done!!!!!

juuldr

Post by juuldr »

Wow! I said it he i knew they would have less than 50 bugs ^^ But never thought they could do it. I think not much dev teams should do that!