Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Gumfuzi

Re: Bug is less,

Post by Gumfuzi »

With this Mod i have no spam accounts:
[spam]
Last edited by Techie-Micheal on Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed spam. This is a topic about the bug tracker, not fighting spam.

knickers

Post by knickers »

hah gotta bring this classic back up to the top! :)

The addition of the "Upgrade" module is pretty cool ...
And testing seems to be going great so far ...

Gumfuzi

Post by Gumfuzi »

seems that the devs have refilled their bug-sprays and busted lots of them today - superb!!

DanoruX

Post by DanoruX »

Gumfuzi wrote: seems that the devs have refilled their bug-sprays and busted lots of them today - superb!!

Bug sprays? They've got freakin monkeylords on those bugs...

yeah... too much supreme commander :p

bad-dj

Post by bad-dj »

yes there is a lot of bug now i do not know what went with beta 4 beta 3 did not have a lot of bugs knowen now like beta 3 wow i hope they fix them good :)

Martin Blank

Post by Martin Blank »

Beta 3 was out for only a very short time before Beta 4 was released. Beta 4 has had the bug count down to low numbers on occasion (I believe that I've seen down below 18). However, the bugs that we're seeing now are getting even more esoteric, and seem almost as often as not to be due to typos made by devs fixing other bugs.
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

Bug is less might be

Bug is none in my creation, the fork [spam]. It has no bugs and is already in RC4. The code is based holy on phpbb but has been fixed and rectified. If you like phpbb3 you will love PhpBBRC4.

Download link to be pasted when my domain is up.

Three cheers.

A fork in the road is some times the path best taken.
~Funtlack, 2006.
Last edited by Techie-Micheal on Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed spam

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kevin Clark »

funtlack wrote: Bug is less might be

Bug is none in my creation, the fork [spam]. It has no bugs and is already in RC4.

Then you should contact a major software company. You've created the first ever bug free piece of software. Mmmmmm.. It's not April 1st is it?

RC means Release Candidate. So where's the link for us to try it out? :roll:
Last edited by Techie-Micheal on Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote spam

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

Salutations Kevin. No it is December 13th, not April 1st.

My [spam] is completely bug free. It has been tested by the best forum testers of the intranet. It has been certified official by them. I will not go to a major software company because then I would have to sell it and that defeats teh objective of open source software. Mine is perfect free thank you. :D

As I spoke of in my [spam] introducing thread, I have registered my domain name and my site with the download of my softwares will be up very very soon. I will post it here and will thank you to make good use of it. It is very good as I have been told by my officials.

A fork in the road is some times the path best taken.
~Funtlack, 2006.
Last edited by Techie-Micheal on Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed spam. Sounds more like marketing hype for vaporware to me

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kevin Clark »

funtlack wrote: I will post it here and will thank you to make good use of it.

Nah I'll wait for phpBB3 thanks.