Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
textilebbs

Re: Bug is less,

Post by textilebbs »

Only 7 report except 43 ticketS which were marked REVIEW LATER.

marosell

Post by marosell »

Only three New tickets, all of which do not seem like bugs. Two fix in progress, everything else is review later. Tonight could be it!

Martin Blank

Post by Martin Blank »

I think that depends on where you are for your definition of "tonight." "Tonight" is just reaching me, and I think Meik is eight or nine hours ahead of me at something like 3:30am or 4:30am, meaning he should be asleep.

Or maybe he has an espresso drip direct to his mouth.
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.

marosell

Post by marosell »

Good point. I think I'll just be flexible and say the next 24hrs. Starting..............now!

grover66

Post by grover66 »

before the weekend for sure :D

my best guess

ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

grover66 wrote: before the weekend for sure :D

my best guess

i hope that we wait many times and dev. work so hard :D

Skeetergirl

Post by Skeetergirl »

Thatbitextra wrote: Instead of destroying his possessions (burning his car just keeps him in front of his computer, duh), you could do the opposite and pay for him to go to the Bahamas for a couple of weeks. See, guys, you've got to think outside the box :P

I've already tried to have his internet shut off, telling his landlord that he'll be away on vacation for a month! THAT didn't work either! :evil:

MKruer

Post by MKruer »

I think this quote from one of my favorite movies best sums up this thread.
UHF wrote: Right now I'd like to show you one of my favorite cartoons. It's a sad, depressing story about a pathetic coyote who spends every waking moment of his life in the futile pursuit of a sadistic roadrunner who *mocks* him and *laughs* at him as he's repeatedly *crushed* and *maimed*! Hope you'll *enjoy* it!
I will leave it to everyone to figure out if they are the coyote or the roadrunner

Then again, you can think of it like this.
UHF wrote: Life is like a mop. Sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and hairballs and things and you gotta clean it out. You gotta stick it in here and rinse it off and start all over again. And sometimes life sticks to the floor so much that a mop, a mop, it's not good enough. You gotta get down there with like a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off. But if that doesn't work, you can't give up. You gotta stand right up. You gotta run to a window and say, "These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more."

DMoran

Post by DMoran »

It is definitely coming before the end of 2004.

Ron2K

Post by Ron2K »

Right, let's have a look at the new tickets this morning...
  • Bug #10936 (new, unassigned)
    Language nitpick. Either a quick fix or "not a bug".
  • Bug #10935 (new, unassigned)
    Not quite sure what to make of this, as this report isn't articulated too well. The way I see it, it's either another quick fix or the user doing something silly. ;)
  • Bug #10629 (new, assigned to SHS`)
    Looks like Acyd has already fixed this one.
Then we have 2 reviewed tickets, and 2 marked as "fix in progress", which means 7 tickets that are throwing a spanner in the works of the "Suspecting RC1 soon" thread. :D
Life's a game. Just very badly programmed.