Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
walkingdead

Re: Bug is less,

Post by walkingdead »

Highway of Life wrote:Well, at least they opened up the phpBB3 Modifications and Styles forum now!! it must be close!!

just been to phpbb.com and there are no new forums showing up for me :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

kazwo

Post by kazwo »

Highway of Life wrote:Well, at least they opened up the phpBB3 Modifications and Styles forum now!! it must be close!!

< imagine the picture was here >
You made a few mistakes:

It would have been "3.0.x Modifications Forums" and "3.0.x Styles Forums", not just "Modifications" and "Styles" :P

Another: Why should anyone believe it isn't a fake while linking a picture, not the URL? :P

poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

HoL... you clown :lol: you have upset those waiting for RC1. Personally I wish it was delayed for another week :D

matthewf

Post by matthewf »

at this rate, it might be :(

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader

Post by Paul »

kazwo wrote:

< imagine the picture was here >
You made a few mistakes:

It would have been "3.0.x Modifications Forums" and "3.0.x Styles Forums", not just "Modifications" and "Styles" :P

Another: Why should anyone believe it isn't a fake while linking a picture, not the URL? :P
And the descriptions are missing :P

ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

youyesyou wrote:Acyd Burn left the board (not in the whois online at the moment).. The last beta was announced by AB, so who can make the announcement tonite ?
so no rc1

madtay

Post by madtay »

poyntesm wrote:HoL... you clown :lol: you have upset those waiting for RC1. Personally I wish it was delayed for another week :D
To be "delayed for another week" means it must have a release date ? :mrgreen:

Unless you know something we dont ? :P

ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

egriz wrote:what time zone is AB in? Is it really late in the day or even night for him?
acyd from 9 a.m in the forum

i think he should be sleep :)

Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Post by Highway of Life »

kazwo wrote:You made a few mistakes:

Are you sure?

When you look at it... it doesn’t have 3.0.x preceding the forum name. (not joking) go look. :D -- or ask one of the team members, they will tell you I am correct.

Thatbitextra
Location: A place where something is or could be located; a site.

Post by Thatbitextra »

Also, in your Styles forum, seeing as it's only got one subforum, it wouldn't say "Subforums". More effort required next time :P
Style: subBlack (Now updated to phpBB 2.0.22 and 5 new color schemes!)