Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Nicholas the Italian

Re: Bug is less,

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

LOL, they're reviewing some "review later" reports. Down to 58 from 63, plus 7 other reports.

EXreaction

Post by EXreaction »

Nicholas the Italian wrote:LOL, they're reviewing some "review later" reports. Down to 58 from 63, plus 7 other reports.
The final push before RC1 is likely today, so as they wait for more bug reports they are going back to others. :)

marosell

Post by marosell »

The Grinch

Post by The Grinch »

marosell wrote:http://www.phpbb.com/bugs/phpbb3/ticket ... 4&start=10

"RC" text insert: fix in progress :D
It's been like that since yesterday. :|

the emperor

Post by the emperor »

i know many bugs, but will never report them before RC1 ;)

matthewf

Post by matthewf »

probably won't be fixed until RC1 is truly ready, but hopefully that will be very soon, if the list of new tagged bugs are kept to the absolute minimum

Black Antitoon

Post by Black Antitoon »

matthewf wrote:
Black Antitoon wrote:
matthewf wrote:well thats the problem, people are continuing to submit bugs, grrrr, well I really hope its going to be tonight or tomorrow, but if people keep submitting bugs RC1 will not come out this weekend
I have two minor bug reports I am not submitting until RC1 is released, but the second one I submitted now seemed quite important to me. I don't want to delay RC1, does my nickname look like dark/Rain? :mrgreen:

I think you are right, we need to do put you away somewhere that you can no longer submit anymore bugs until after RC1, preferably later :lol:

maybe I could convince bertie to look after you, I do have a few spare large jars of honey on me
Shut up, or I'll submit that reports... :twisted:

Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

The Grinch wrote:
marosell wrote:"RC" text insert: fix in progress :D
Well, it must be really difficult to change those three letters... maybe they're checking that this fix cause no regressions... ;)
the emperor wrote:i know many bugs, but will never report them before RC1 ;)
Nope - if they're real bugs (no nitpicks or so) do it now. Changes become more difficult after RC.
Also at this point you aren't going to draw everybody's hate on you, dark/rain is everyone's target, so you should be safe for the time being. :P

matthewf

Post by matthewf »

Nicholas the Italian wrote:
The Grinch wrote:
marosell wrote:"RC" text insert: fix in progress :D
Well, it must be really difficult to change those three letters... maybe they're checking that this fix cause no regressions... ;)
the emperor wrote:i know many bugs, but will never report them before RC1 ;)
Nope - if they're real bugs (no nitpicks or so) do it now. Changes become more difficult after RC.
Also at this point you aren't going to draw everybody's hate on you, dark/rain is everyone's target, so you should be safe for the time being. :P

unless the bugs are really serious indeed and he delays RC1 until goodness knows when, then we will make him a target, along with dark/rain, Im sure many will be able to scrap enough for good bounty hunters :lol:

yongkian

Post by yongkian »