Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
MasterZ

Re: Bug is less,

Post by MasterZ »

according to the announcement made, the next release would be RC.
Acyd Burn wrote:The next intended release is indeed RC1.

Black Antitoon

Post by Black Antitoon »

ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

i think no rc1 today too

Black Antitoon

Post by Black Antitoon »

matthewf

Post by matthewf »

bummer, at this rate we won't see RC1 this week as well :( :( :(

Black Antitoon

Post by Black Antitoon »

The first is already Fix in progress, the second not yet, but it shouldn't be a really long fix though... And by now there is only this ticket (and mine :mrgreen:) awating to be fixed (and this of course :) )

They might release it tonight or tomorrow if no other bug reports are submitted.

I submitted these two the first because it was a very quick fix, and the second because it's quite important I think.

matthewf

Post by matthewf »

well thats the problem, people are continuing to submit bugs, grrrr, well I really hope its going to be tonight or tomorrow, but if people keep submitting bugs RC1 will not come out this weekend

yongkian

Post by yongkian »

yea :( had been waiting for so long. :cry:

Black Antitoon

Post by Black Antitoon »

matthewf wrote:well thats the problem, people are continuing to submit bugs, grrrr, well I really hope its going to be tonight or tomorrow, but if people keep submitting bugs RC1 will not come out this weekend
I have two minor bug reports I am not submitting until RC1 is released, but the second one I submitted now seemed quite important to me. I don't want to delay RC1, does my nickname look like dark/Rain? :mrgreen:

matthewf

Post by matthewf »

Black Antitoon wrote:
matthewf wrote:well thats the problem, people are continuing to submit bugs, grrrr, well I really hope its going to be tonight or tomorrow, but if people keep submitting bugs RC1 will not come out this weekend
I have two minor bug reports I am not submitting until RC1 is released, but the second one I submitted now seemed quite important to me. I don't want to delay RC1, does my nickname look like dark/Rain? :mrgreen:

I think you are right, we need to do put you away somewhere that you can no longer submit anymore bugs until after RC1, preferably later :lol:

maybe I could convince bertie to look after you, I do have a few spare large jars of honey on me