Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
myhremannen

Re: Bug is less,

Post by myhremannen »

I believe so too. I think the devs are going to surprise us really hard, if not with the RC1, at least with Gold Release!
They are going to own us so hard. I don't know how at all, but I do know that they are going to do it, somehow.

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

I'm under the impression that every time there doesn't seem to be much dev work going on, they are actually working on other stuff that we can't see.

Also, I would expect the website team is working incredibly hard as well. Infact, I think their current job is possibly harder, because we are constantly cheering the devs on, but the website team are having to do everything behind the scenes. And when gold comes out, with the new style, and the main site is switched to reveal everyone's work, I bet that the devs will get most of the praise Most of us will forget the others that have slaved behind the scenes.

I'm going to endeavour not to forget them. I will that them on release day, as well as the devs. I hope others will too. Everyone involved in this project seems to work twice as hard as they need to. And, I'm incredibly grateful, since I don't think we often deserve it.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

rivaldo

Post by rivaldo »

myhremannen wrote: I believe so too. I think the devs are going to surprise us really hard, if not with the RC1, at least with Gold Release!
They are going to own us so hard. I don't know how at all, but I do know that they are going to do it, somehow.
Okay, how about this... they're releasing B6 next, instead of RC1!

bad-dj

Post by bad-dj »

ok well if you can read like posts a lot of post for eg: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=400287
it will be RC as far as we know

Handyman

Post by Handyman »

down to 20 reports… and at least 1 of them is not a bug. (that's all I looked at ;) )
My phpBB3 Mods || My Mod Queue
Search Engine Friendly (SEO) URLs || Profile link on Avatar and/or Username || AJAX Chat
Display Posts Anywhere || CashMod || AJAX Quick Edit || AJAX Quick Reply

cyberCrank

Post by cyberCrank »

Lastof wrote: I'm going to endeavour not to forget them. ... I'm incredibly grateful ...

Could not agree more -- and always greatly appreciated.

"seeing" externally what is going on is probably like seeing the tip of an iceberg with a huge mass (devs / support team) supporting the visible "tip" from beneath the surface ""

Handyman

Post by Handyman »

now we have no idea how many bugs are left since Berti clogged up the server with honey :(
My phpBB3 Mods || My Mod Queue
Search Engine Friendly (SEO) URLs || Profile link on Avatar and/or Username || AJAX Chat
Display Posts Anywhere || CashMod || AJAX Quick Edit || AJAX Quick Reply

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

well, at least we aren't getting any more bugs ;)

So, I guess it stays at 20 for now.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

juuldr

Post by juuldr »

Well I think the dev's have an backup of the bugs orso. But if they musn't work at the problems with the site they could work easy on phpBB3. (documentation, todolist, bugs they know, ...)

bad-dj

Post by bad-dj »

i have to say this bug is unknown!