Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
funtlack
I've been banned

Re: Bug is less,

Post by funtlack »

[spam]
Last edited by Techie-Micheal on Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Despamified

drf

Post by drf »

funtlack wrote: Why wait a long time extra [removed spam - Techie-Micheal]?

To me this is incredulous and makes little sense, Kevin.

Bug spotting without user community = no bug spotting.
Keep your wings down, NOBODY can do a bug free software.
You have the best testers you said.
Well, phpBB doesn't, but has I think 150 times your testers.
This means more possibility of finding bugs.
And anyway, everything is bug free as long as nobody finds them :mrgreen:
If you simply helped out spotting bugs with your divine and insane ability probably phpBB would be better :roll:

I'll have a look through and I'll give you my feedback anyway. Waiting for the link
Last edited by Techie-Micheal on Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed quoted spam
Anon wrote: the phpBB team takes no responsibility for any damage, emotional, physical, spiritual or otherwise

Anon

Post by Anon »

funtlack wrote: Why wait a long time extra [removed spam]?

To me this is incredulous and makes little sense, Kevin.

I'm beginning to get annoyed with you. Stop spamming your fork, and read the forum description
Last edited by Techie-Micheal on Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote spam

Code: Select all

:D|-<
:D/-<
:D\-<

profpete

Post by profpete »

Can anyone say "phopbamb"? :mrgreen: Just like that fork, this one on "announcement" doesn't have any hits on google...

drf

Post by drf »

Google wrote: Your search - phpBestBoard - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
* Try different keywords.
* Try more general keywords.

lol.
Anon wrote: the phpBB team takes no responsibility for any damage, emotional, physical, spiritual or otherwise

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

My ability is neither divine nor is my ability insane, my friend. I am simply a php programmer by trade and by hobby. I have reported a multitude of bugs to teh bug tracker on this site as I strove for perfection in my own forum fork software package. I have helped the phpbb developer officials by this in the past and will continue to do so in the future times perpetually.

Three cheers, Jurgen.

PS I am sorry to annoy, It's not my intended illicitation. I won't spam my fork anymore on this you can rest assured. I only wish to help. I am sorry.

Congratulations and salutaions on a forum (phpbb) well done.
Last edited by funtlack on Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drf

Post by drf »

Just a guess then.
Why did you registered on area51 today? I think everyone adding bugs to bug tracker is an active, at least, reader of area51.
I don't mean to flame, but everyone here is trying to help, who more, who less, and you, by doing this, are doing exactly the opposite = wasting devs' time to clean your spam up.
If you contributed and my guess is wrong, thanks instead

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

drf wrote: Just a guess then.
Why did you registered on area51 today? I think everyone adding bugs to bug tracker is an active, at least, reader of area51.
I don't mean to flame, but everyone here is trying to help, who more, who less, and you, by doing this, are doing exactly the opposite = wasting devs' time to clean your spam up.
If you contributed and my guess is wrong, thanks instead

Oh. I am sorry my friend.

EXreaction

Post by EXreaction »

drf wrote: NOBODY can do a bug free software.

I can write bug free code. :P

Code: Select all

<?php phpinfo(); ?>
Thats about it though. :lol:

drf

Post by drf »

mmmm....
try...
<?php echo "Hey Ya"; ?>
lol :mrgreen: